Friday, July 27, 2012

New Holland Brew Company

So today I went to the New Holland Brew Company in Holland, Michigan. It's about 50 minutes from my cottage in Union Pier, and I've been meaning to go since my friend Tim works there. Unfortunately I missed Tim, but I definitely had a fantastic time with my lovely Mummy and Uncle. I had the Full Circle and the Dragon's Milk. I really enjoyed them both, especially the sweetness and heaviness of the Dragon's Milk. I tasted the their Oatmeal Stout and one of their IPA's, but they weren't really my style (to be fair, IPA's really never are my style).

When my Mom tried beer you know it's something special
I had the chicken pesto sandwich, which I thoroughly enjoyed. My meal came came with fresh chips, which were so crispy that they made me forget that I'm cheating on my usual diet. But I do let myself cheat a bit when I go out to dinner. I can't have no fun all of the time, can I?

Heck, we even got dessert - blueberry vodka cheesecake baked in an adorable jar no less! 
Between the rainbow on the way to Holland and a great time at the Brew Company, I'm really looking forward to spending more time here next summer. Oh, and I came home with a growler for my brother who couldn't make it out with us, so everybody wins!

No comments:

Post a Comment