Monday, June 11, 2012

Summer!


Yes folks, it's that place I love most: Union Pier, Michigan. Oh how I've missed it so. I guess the weather was expecting my arrival since it has been nothing short of hot, sunny, and beautiful. Even my Dad made it down to the beach, and that is certainly a rare site to see (especially before 3:00 pm).

All in all, I couldn't have had a more relaxing weekend of beach, sunsets, great family and friend time. The Baldacci family and my family went to a fantastic Italian place for dinner called Tosi's. I guess when your meal lasts three hours, you know you've had a great one. I can't wait to go back and bring Kyle. And I wish I had my camera because I've finally had something that I've really wanted to try for a long time - fried zucchini flowers. It was the standout of our dinner with such a unique, delicate flavor. Truly, I know it sounds a bit bizarre, but if you ever have the opportunity to try them, go for it. The photos I do have are courtesy of Gabriela (love that girl).


Honestly, it was great to finally see everyone again. I am so blessed to be able to have a place like Union Pier.

Can you ask for a more perfect ending to a day?
<3 summer. True life.

No comments:

Post a Comment